1131 Spring Road, NW
Washington, DC 20010
P: (202) 882-1237
F: (202) 882-1237
Mon–Fri | 24 hours
- 24-hour residential monitoring
- Capacity: 40 Men
- English/Spanish bilingual program
La Casa Transitional Rehabilitation Program (TRP) provides transitional housing for English and Spanish speaking homeless men to help them achieve self-sufficiency.
The program can serve up to 40 men who are 18 and older. All participants in the program receive an Individualized Service Plan (ISP). The ISP identifies goals that should be met by individuals in the program. The primary objective will be to assist the residents in finding employment and moving into permanent housing,
Hours of Operation
24 hours a day; 7 days a week
Intake & Screening Process
Applicants for transitional housing will be accepted Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. During the intake process, individuals will need to provide basic information such as name, date of birth, and social security number if available.
General Supportive Services
- Bilingual Staff
- Case Management
- Employment Assistance
- GED Preparation
- Housing Placement Assistance
- Life Skills Training
- Referral for assistance with immigration issues
- Substance Abuse Counseling
General Eligibility Criteria
Listed below are the key pre-admission requirements. Other requirements and documents that you may need will be discussed during the intake process.
- Homeless men who are 18 years and older.
- Documentation of a recent (within 30 days) Tuberculosis (TB) test.
- Police Clearance letter within the last 30 days.
- Participate in structured meetings covering areas related to substance abuse, personal hygiene, life skills training (i.e., financial management) and job readiness.